A változásról...

photo: Flickr_Poagao

"An autobiography in 5 chapters byPortia Nelson.

Chapter one.
I walked down the street. There is a deep hole in the pavement. I fall in. I'm lost. I'm helpless. It isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.

Chapter two.
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the pavement. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I'm in the same place, but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.

Chapter three.
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the pavement. I see it there. I fall in. It's a habit. But my eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault and I get out immediately.

Chapter four.
I walk down the same street. There's a deep hole in the pavement. I walk around it.

Chapter five.
I try walking down a different street."

Thanks to Milán.
Forrás:
http://etcb.blogspot.com/2007/07/autobiography-in-5-chapters-by-portia.html

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Contact

i wish

Kakaós reszelt túrós